To Book an Appointment Please Call (403) 220-6637
Tel: (403) 220-6637
Fax: (403) 282-0473
Please note Caseworker name on fax.
3390 Murray Fraser Hall
2500 University Drive N.W.
Calgary, Alberta T2N 1N4
The SLA office is open Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The SLA office is closed on week-ends and statutory holidays.
Student Legal Assistance operates year round. Please note that Caseworkers cannot make Court appearances for you during examination time periods.
Directions to Our Office:
- The SLA office is located in the University of Calgary Campus on the 3rd floor of Murray Fraser Hall (Faculty of Law) at the University of Calgary.
- Once you have reached the third floor, SLA is down the hall to the left of the stairs. You will see a glass wall with the words Student Legal Assistance on it.
- Murray Fraser Hall is accessible by:
- C-Train: Routes 201 & 202 (University Station) Campus Map
- Bus: Bus stop located across from Murray Fraser Hall.
Route 9: Varsity Acres/Bridgeland
Route 19: 16th Avenue North
Route 20: Heritage/Northmount
Route 72: Circle Route
Route 73: Circle Route
Parking: A pay parking lot is located directly south of Murray Fraser Hall. A parkade is also located to the west of Murray Fraser hall for $8/entry. Credit Card payment only. Click here for all parking options on campus.
Booking An Appointment
- Intake appointments are booked a week in advance on a first come first serve basis.
- We begin booking appointmentes at 9 a.m. on Monday mornings for all available appointments the folllowing week. We encourage callers to contact us at this time as appointments fill quickly.
- Please note we do not book appointments by voicemail. If the line is busy, please call back to book an appointment.
- Caseworkers do not provide legal information over the phone. In order to obtain summary information or access legal information and representation, clients must first attend an intake appointment.